Wednesday, July 9, 2008

1,2,3,4...I declare a bum war!






Kalli, Corban and Elina love to jump on the trampoline and have bum wars. (Shayla also loves to be on the trampoline and would gladly participate in a bum war if she could.) The other day when we were jumping Elina asked me if we could have a baby Clara bum war. Our friends, the Madsen's, have a baby named Clara but I could not figure out why Elina wanted to have a BABY CLARA bum war!? But then as I was saying the chant...1,2,3,4..I declare a bum war, it occurred to me that Elina was hearing 1,2,3,4...A BABY CLARA bum war! Ha Ha Ha! The things kids hear!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Haha!!!! Me and Levi thought that was so cute! Baby Clara must grow up knowing she has a trampoline game named in her honor.

Rachael said...

Someone needs to update. :) :)